2010 m. rugsėjo 29 d., trečiadienis

My future profession

There is a great variety of jobs nowadays. Some jobs are considered to be prestigious, while others are not so popular among young people.
Finishing school is the beginning of the independent life for millions of school leavers. Many roads are open before them, but it is not an easy thing to make up your mind and choose a profession. As for me, I have always dreamt about studying journalism. Unfortunately, I had bad luck at the entrance examination. Despite this, I had had the opportunity to study it, but I would have to pay for my studies. That is why I have chosen to study psychology. Honestly, studying psychology was not exactly I dreamt about, but now I am glad about my choice and studies. What is more, the profession of psychologist looks very perspective, especialy in this ''fast moving'' world, when people are so busy, unhappy and depressive. There are also many other problems, for example, discrimination, violence, dependency and so on. I think that the only one, who can take the major part in solving them, is psychologist.
It is also worth to mention, that there are a lot of subfields of psychology and everyone can choose one suitable for him. Speaking about me, I would like to work at sport psychology, because I was a swimmer for a long time and I have been closely connected with sport till now, so, in my mind, I would have enough abilities and pleasure to work as a sport psychologist. Of course it is quite possible that my minds and wishes will change in a near future.

1 komentaras:

  1. Firstly, I enjoy reading that you have been interested in journalistic because some time ago I wanted to be journalist,too. Also, it is pleasure to read that you find psychologist profession perspective. Finally, I wish you to be happy about your career!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti