2010 m. gruodžio 1 d., trečiadienis

End of the term self - assesement

Writting summaries. Honestly, it was new for me to write a summary. From the start, it was a little bit hard, because I did not know what do the summary consists of. But it was a good practise, how to find the main points of the text, rewrite them shortly in your own words and make a good conclusion.
Online exercises. These exercises were being done during lectures after every module. If I had read the module carefully, it was easy to do exercise well, but otherwise, I had to read it once again during lecture or ask my friend for the correct answer :).

Moodle tests. These tests were quite similar to online exercise, because the tests involved all material that I had read in module. Doing such tests was really usefull for recalling information and helped to remember new definitions.

Online listening in class. I have always appreciate such exercise, because in my mind it is one of the best ways to improve your english, because we have the opportunity to hear really true english. Unfortunatelly, my skills were not so good to do exercise excellently, but anyway I believe that it was really useful. What is more, the topic of listening task was always apllied to a certain module and this also helped us to confirm material which had been read.

Traditional listening to cassettes. Well I did not see the main difference between online and traditional listening. To my mind, the point is the same unless different themes of listening.

Power point presentation. It was new for me to do PPP in english. Honestly, it was a challenge to speak in public english, I was really nervous and confused. Anyway, I hope that it was helpful, maybe next time I would be more brave and confident. It was a really good practise of public speaking, expressing your minds and representing a certain topic.

Speaking impromptu. Honestly, I was not very active speaker during lectures. I must confess, that I am lack in self - esteem. I do not think that I have enough abilities to do it well, so, I do not do this at all.

Short talks (ready - made speech). At this activity I was a little bit better than in speaking on the spot, I think. It was much more easier to speak when you are prepared, because you have some notes and know what to talk about. Maybe the more I had spoken ready made speeches, the more confidence I would have in speaking impromptu.

1 komentaras:

  1. I like your type of writing, because I can understand what you want to say. Your sentences are correct and clear. Also, I was interested in your future profesion.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti